Bloggintresserade

måndag 1 oktober 2018

New challenge over at ADU´s FB page



Hi there,



today I would like to share a card I made for our new challenge over at 








Theme - Autumn Colours

I have used an image called




I have coloured with Promarkers.
I die cut a few different leaves and twigs to decorate with.
The sentiment says: Sending you lots of autumn hugs, in Swedish.





I have worked on my texture technique here. Not sure if I should have kept going all over the face with the darker colour or not, what do you think?



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies #19 - AG animal (26/10)
Animal Friends Challenge #27 - Autmun/Halloween (28/10)
Crafty Animals #19 - AG (27/10)
Craft Galore Encore #56 - AG (31/10)
Artistic Inspiration #208 - AG
Make my Monday #81 - Animals (13/10)
PIP #1839 - AG (7/10)
Crafty Friends #93- Autumn Colours (17/10) Top3
QKR Stampede #315 - AG (4/10)
Crafting from the heart #222- AG (7/10)

10 kommentarer:

  1. Such a great card. Adorable image too! Well done! Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi this is an adorable card. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for the current challenge which is always Anything Goes. The sponsor is Limited Runs Stamps. Jackie DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "autumn colours” challenge over at Crafty Friends & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hello Nick… Thanks for joining our ‘Autumn Colours’ challenge with your lovely card… gorgeous image and beautiful colouring..
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love the way you coloured your sweet image, he's adorable,thank you for joining in at the MMM challenge

    SvaraRadera
  6. So cute and sweet! (and thank you for the Swedish hugs!). Beautiful card, and I love the colors in your background. So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for supporting us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or A Designer Favorite. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    SvaraRadera
  7. Sehr schön gemacht.
    Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    SvaraRadera
  8. such a wonderful creation
    Thanks for joining us at Animal Friends
    Hugs Anja

    SvaraRadera
  9. A beautiful card, I love the soft gentle colouring. Gorgeous. So pleased you joined us at Make My Monday, thank you for sharing. Caz. DT.

    SvaraRadera
  10. Great card, thanks for joining in at MMM challenge Janet DT

    SvaraRadera