Bloggintresserade

fredag 7 juni 2019

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

Hi there...

Hope you´re all good and happy that it´s Friday again.

I have had the day off
I have been shopping with my dd, played golf and are soon of to the movie. So it has been a great day.


We got a new challenge for you over at 


our theme is

ANYTHING GOES
optional - Birthday

It´s our wonderful Aunty Sue´s Birthday to day
so make sure you pop over to her blog to wish her happy birthday.


We got an amazing sponsor this week


I have used an image so kindly given to me called




I have coloured with ProMarkers.


I have used a clear stamp to make the sentiment and I added some die cut flowers and twigs.


I would like to enter this into following challenges:
QKR Stampede #351 - AG (13/6)
Krafty Chicks #458 - Die cuts (12/6)


8 kommentarer:

  1. a lovely card and it seems like a great day with your daughter, hope you enjoy the movie x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love the image you have used. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful card! I love those flowers, and the sentiment is so sweet.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful card Nick, I love that image her hair is amazing.
    Sounds like you had a lovely day all round, hope your enjoying your weekend.xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fantastic card and colouring Have a lovely weekend
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is a beautiful creation with lovely details - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Gorgeous card Nick, love that image, your beautiful colouring and lovely design.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Beautiful image and love the dies.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    SvaraRadera