Bloggintresserade

måndag 24 juni 2019

Showcase for COLOUR OF LOVE

Today I want to share a card I made for our showcase over at




I have used an image called






I kept the card rather simple since the image has so many details.
I only added a few wooden embellishment and some black rhinestones.
I have coloured with ProMarkers.




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Fabrika Fantasy #31 - For the Men/Boys (28/6)
Crafty Calendar #June - Masculine (27/6)
QKR Stampede #353 - AG (27/6)
Passion for ProMarkers #498 - Beautiful Boarders (24/6)






7 kommentarer:

  1. Really cute pirate image love the sea themed borders and anchor
    Carol x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Awesome card Nick thanks for linking up at PFP this week good luck

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick, great card... Super cute image full of colour. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers and good luck, Shelly

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick this is a stunning card I love it. That image is fabulous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  5. Funny and beautiful card. I love the bright colours.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Calendar. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh your card is so cute. This is a great image. So colorful!! Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    SvaraRadera
  7. Nick: Your little pirate card is 'all-right matey'!!!! And I love how you placed the black gems and the wooden accents!!! Makes such special touches to the busy focal image! Too adorable! Thanks for linking to TCCC blog for the second half of June! Becca/DT

    SvaraRadera