Bloggintresserade

söndag 11 augusti 2019

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

Hi there...

I just realised that I missed to post this card 
that I made for our new challenge over at





our theme this fortnight is

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - Birthday


we got a fantastic sponsor 




I have used an image called





I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I kept the design rather simple. I only added the punched out edge at the bottom and top. I also added some sentiments.


I hope you will visit us over at I love ProMarkers
and play along with our challenge!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
QKR Stapede #358 - AG  (15/8)
Polkadoodles #w.32 - AG (19/8)
Sweet Stampers #35 - Dies and/or punch (8/9)



8 kommentarer:

  1. Brilliant card Nick, such a fun image.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fab and fun card Nick, that image just cracks me up its brilliant.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh what a cool card and you have colored that fun image so beautifully.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.

    Monica DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


    SvaraRadera
  4. Wonderful and fun card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such a fabulous fun card. I love the image, it made me smile. Thank you for joining in the fun at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. What a fun card, love it! Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Great card! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” August Challenge. DT Monika.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Love it! That image really made me smile.

    Thanks for joining us the Creative Playground.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera