Bloggintresserade

onsdag 21 augusti 2019

DT card for I love ProMarkers

Hi there, 

it´s time for a new challenge over at 



This week´s sponsor is the fantastic





The Prize for the lucky winner is 
$10 to spend on digis in the Store


Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES


I have used an image called




I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I used 2 different pattern papers and a lot of die cut leaves and twigs.
I decided to make it feel a bit like autumn to fit an autumn Birthday Boy.




Please join us over at I love ProMarkers. My talented team mates have made some awesome inspiration projects.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Ike´s World Challenge #123 - H is for hats or AG (2/9)
Creative Moments #175 - AG (6/9)
APTTC #8 - AG (27/8)
Crafty Animals #29 - AG (27/8)
Sheepski Design Challenge #29 - Animal madness (31/8)
Creative Crafter #19 - AG (8/9)
Classic DT Open Challenge #8 - AG (29/8)


9 kommentarer:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Svar
    1. Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
      Good luck!

      Radera
  3. A stunning card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges. Good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh, that is so delightful. Beautiful colouring and I love the design layout. Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all. :-)
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera
  5. oh so cute. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Lovely Autumn themed card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals.Lisa DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hallo absolutly great thanks for playing along at Classicdesignteamchallenge gr monique DTmember

    SvaraRadera