Bloggintresserade

onsdag 4 september 2019

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

Hi there...

today I would like to share a card I made for


they got a new challenge for you - starting today!

theme - ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - use 3 layers



sponsor is the great 





I have used an image called




and I made this little card



I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I used a few scalloped squares and 2 different pattern papers to layer this card. 



Please join us over at I LOVE PROMARKERS. My talented team mates have made some awesome inspiration projects for you to have ha look at.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Dragonfly Dreams #September - Happy Birthday (30/9)
QKR Stampede #361 - AG (5/9)

5 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful creation Nick, lovely design! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick just spotted this and had to come over its so pretty, love the image and your design..xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love this its a lovely image and great layering! Thanks for playing along with us at Dragonfly Dreams. Lisa DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love those bright red poppies and your die cut frames, Nick! Beautifully done. So happy to see you playing along at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. What an exquisite design - very stylish,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera