Bloggintresserade

lördag 7 september 2019

Welcome back to CRAFTY CATZ

Hi sweeties and hope you had a great Friday!

I have had a great day. First work and then went to a craft event, I just got home and feel rather spent. But I´ll go back both tomorrow and on Sunday. 
It´s so much fun!


I hope you have seen that we have 
started up our fun and easy challenges over at 


Our theme is always
ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - Hi / Welcome

Our sponsor is 







prize...$12 gift voucher
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/

I have used an image called Computer Friends



I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I kept the design rather clean and simple. Only added some stamped arrows (clear stamp) and some black rhinestones.



Please join us over at CRAFTY CATZ. My talented team mates have made some awesome inspiration projects for you this first week back!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Catch the bug #August - Recipe challenge (clean and simple) 7/9
QKR Stampede #362 - AG (12/9)
Catch the bug #714- Stella says Sketch (15/9)
I flipped it on it´s side. Hope that´s allowed!

7 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card with our Computer Friends image. Great coloring!
    Thanks for joining the CAS challenge at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. that paper looks great with the image, enjoy the craft show again, x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fabulous card Nick, so glad your having a great weekend, enjoy.xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick this is a stunning card that is a fantastic image you have used. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love this card! Thanks for playing along with our Bugaboo Stamps Recipe Challenge! We hope you'll join us again this week for our September Anything Goes challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    SvaraRadera
  6. Thought I'd already commented on your lovely card!
    Such a great image & I just love what you've done with it!
    Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede this week!
    Good Luck
    Crafty Hugs
    Dawn xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Fantastic card Nick, love how the zigzag paper and arrows give it a really modern and funky vibe, hope you've had a great week xx

    SvaraRadera