Bloggintresserade

lördag 5 oktober 2019

DT card for ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS

Here is a card I made for our new challenge over at


our theme is 

Autumn or Halloween


I decided to go for autumn, I must say that I love autumn colours.

I used a stamp called





I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I used two different dies to die cut the leaves and sentiment (says Hugs).
Also added some buttons.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Creative Fingers #172 - AG (19/10)
QKR Stampede #366 - AG (10/10)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous coloring and I love the layout! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous, love those vibrant colours, such a striking contrast to the grey background 'sky' !
    xx

    SvaraRadera