Bloggintresserade

onsdag 16 oktober 2019

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

Hello dearies

Today I would like to share a card I made for our new challenge over at







as always it´s an Anything Goes with a twist challenge
This fortnight´s twist is - CAS (clean and simple)



We have a fantastic sponsor





The Prize for the lucky winner is 
3 single images (or one set)





I have used an image so kindly given to me, it´s called 




I have coloured with ProMarkers and then tried to keep the card as clean and simple as possible. I used red pattern paper behind the image and matted with black cardstock. I die cut a heart from the same design paper and then added a row of black rhinestones on the side.


Please join us over at I LOVE PROMARKERS.
My talented team mates have made awesome CAS projects for you to get inspired by and if you enter our challenge you could win some great images from Knitty Kitty Digis


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Passion for ProMarkers #515 - Add a sentiment (21/10)
Show us your Pussycats Challenge #47 - meow-loween/AG (4/11)
Fab´n´Funky #453 - Feature a creature (22/10)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Love this card, the restricted palette works beautifully! Thank you also for entering the challenges, your effort is appreciated. Thanks,
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    SvaraRadera