Bloggintresserade

fredag 13 december 2019

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

Happy Friday

Only one more week to go before I have a break from work. I can truly not wait!

Today I would like to share a card I made for our new challenge over at



This week´s sponsor is the amazing

BUGABOO STAMPS

Our theme is 

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - blue Christmas


I have used an image called Winter Cat and Puppy Dog



I have coloured with ProMarkers. I think this image is so cute!
I added some die cut embellishments, some blue rhinestones for a little bling and a die cut sentiment.





Please join us for this last challenge before Christmas break!

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
more to be added tomorrow

9 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous card again Nick all the best for Christmas nearly there

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fabulous card Nick, this image is adorable and I love your design, the die cuts are gorgeous, especially those lovely snowy trees.
    Also, thank you so much for your beautiful card, it arrived today.
    Have a great weekend
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. So cute - I love the blues! Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Stamps challenge - good luck in the draw!
    Our week-long Christmas Critter Chaos starts later today - hope to see YOU there too!
    Jen L Bugaboo DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is gorgeous. Just love your coloring. Great dies and bling.Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Anything Goes Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. That image is so cute. and coloured so beautifully. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wonderful card Nick,such a cute image and love the blues.
    Enjoy your break and have a lovely Christmas.xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Vilket härligt kort. Ha en bra helg.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Great card in the blues.
    Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's AG challenge.
    xxx Margreet DT

    SvaraRadera