Bloggintresserade

söndag 1 december 2019

Mid-way reminder for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

Happy Sunday!

I would like to share a card I made for our mid-way reminder over at





Our theme this month is 

For the Boys


You can find the mid-way post here.





I made a Birthday card that I think perfect for a Birthday Boy.


I have used an image called #721 TooMoose



I have coloured with ProMarkers.
Pattern paper is from KaiserCraft and I die cut some trees and the sentiment that says Happy Birthday in Swedish. I also added some faux stitches and some black rhinestones.




Please join in with our fun challenge, if you play along you might be the lucky winner of some great images.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Crafty Friends #124 - AG (12/12)
QKR Stampede #374 - AG (5/12)
Simon Says #68 - AG (4/12)
Crafty Animals #33  - AG (27/12)
Passion for ProMarkers #521 - 3 or more layers (2/12)Top5




7 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a fantastic card. That is a brilliant image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Awesome masculine card! I just love the cammo paper! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such a cute Moose! I love how you colored him. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist & Owner

    SvaraRadera
  4. So beautiful Birthday card! Thank you, dear Nick, for joining the challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends that we are sponsoring! Good luck with your entry!

    Digital stamps and coloring books
    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

    SvaraRadera
  5. WOW! What an awesome image and beautifully colored as well. This is a perfect "guy" card for sure! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede so we can all enjoy this!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great card, love the paper and the cute moose. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hey Nick! Fab job my friend. TooMoose and that background are perfect for the masculine challenge at SD and right in line for our Anything Goes challenge over at Pattie's Creations. Thanks so much for entering your project into our link up and good luck in the draw.

    ♥Lisa D.
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    SvaraRadera