Bloggintresserade

måndag 13 januari 2020

Anything BUT a card

You have not missed that Bugaboo Stamps is celebrating with a Birthday Bash - down the farm, have you?



Challenge Day 3 is to create something else than a card, still have to be something connected with farming.



I made a little "tag" for a present I am giving a friend of mine.
It´s a pink bullet journal and some tombow pens.



I have used and image called Wishing Ewe.

and I have coloured this sweetie with ProMarkers. 

I used a pink doily paper, die cut some clouds and punched out some stars that I coloured pink and made the edges look black (to make them pop a bit more). I also used a clear stamp from LF to stamp the sentiment.



I would like to enter this project into following challenges:
Catch the bug #Birthday Bash - Day 3 Anything But a Card (20/1)
Di´s Digital Design - Celebration (17/1)
QKR Stampede #380 - AG (16/1)

11 kommentarer:

  1. Awesome card! I love the critters! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator
    Bugaboo DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Your gift looks gorgeous, so beautifully presented, that little sheep is the cutest! So pleased that you're playing along with the Birthday Bash :)
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a cute tag! Love the pink doily; it makes it extra fancy! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Great gift & a sweet little tag!
    Thanks for sharing your talent with us at QKR Stampede this week!
    Good Luck
    Crafty Hugs
    Dawn xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Awesome gift idea. I love this and the cute Bugaboo image. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.

    SvaraRadera
  7. How cute is this?!? What an awesome gift! I'm so happy you joined in the Bugaboo 10th birthday celebration at Catch the Bug! Julie, DT member

    SvaraRadera
  8. So cute gift! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. That's a really cute idea to personalise a gift and a lovely gift too. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards.

    SvaraRadera