Bloggintresserade

lördag 4 januari 2020

DT card for ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS

Hello there,

How are we today?

I actually gave myself some time to read a book. 
I used to do that a lot before, but lately I haven´t prioritized reading, this is one of my goals for the first couple of months this year, to get back into reading. 

Today I would like to share a card I made for our new challenge over at


our new theme is 

MAKE IT GIRLY 


I have used an image called 





I have coloured with ProMarkers.

I´m so happy with this card, think it turned out so cute.
I have used some Wink of Stella on the stars, snowflakes and the sentiment but it´s really hard to see on the photos, but IRL it sparkles really pretty!





I also really like this big "stamp" die that I used to make the base of my card. Think it looks great and the flower is one of my favs at the moment. Unfortunately I have nearly run out and I don´t know where to get some more. 



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
QKR Stampede #379 - AG (9/1)
APTTC #1 - AG (27/1)
Passion for ProMarkers #523 - Mega Christmas Challenge (7/1)
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Party Time (6/1)
Make My Monday #112a - Female Birthday (5/1)


19 kommentarer:

  1. Absolutely beautifully designed project. Lovely work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. I have really got back into reading since I have retired. This holiday I read two books I love reaing now. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous card Nick. Hope you get time for yourself this year, happy reading, brain food as I like to call it.xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a wonderful colour combo! Gorgeous card design and I love the 'stamp' edges! Such a sweet image too. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  5. Popping back on behalf of Morgan's Artworld to thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us there too!
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  6. Back again, and again, just absolutely gorgeous work here.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Wonderful card. I'm love the color scheme! Reading book... there's nothing better than the feel of paper pages! Good luck with your goal! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Joy DT



    Joyfully Stamps

    SvaraRadera
  8. Great colouring and hue choice....thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week, good luck Nelly DT x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Such a fun girly card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    SvaraRadera
  10. Love the pretty postage stamp card base and soft, muted greys on this sweet ADU card, Nick!
    Thanks again for playing along with our Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers and good luck in the draw! Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  11. Pretty card. I like the shape of your card too. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.

    SvaraRadera
  12. This is gorgeous! Love the image and that card base shapoe is fab - not seen this one before. Love your colour scheme too and thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    SvaraRadera
  13. A stunning card. Lisa from Brown Sugar Challenge

    SvaraRadera
  14. Loving this image and this such a pretty card with it!
    Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's all about new goodies or old favorites! Hope you join in again soon!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    SvaraRadera
  15. Beautiful card Nick! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    SvaraRadera
  16. Cute Image! This goes perfect with our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
    PS I am looking for a few new Design Team Members!
    Pattie
    Artist and Owner

    SvaraRadera
  17. Absolutely beautifully and gorgeous card
    Thank you for sharing with us at the Brown Sugar Challenge

    Iza DT

    SvaraRadera
  18. Such a beautiful creation Nick! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    SvaraRadera
  19. A lovely card, love the edge, and nice work. Great design. Good Luck with your entry. A Perfect Time to craft. Karen Neil DT

    SvaraRadera