Bloggintresserade

fredag 6 november 2020

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

 Happy Friday!


Are you all well?

I do hope so...


It´s been a crazy week with work related and personal task to get done.


Here is my card that I made for our new challenge over at

CRAFTY CATZ


As always it´s super easy to play along with our challenges as our theme is

ANYTHING GOES

optional twist - Party Time


We are sponsored this week by this wonderful stamps company


DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS






Prize is 3 Digital stamps from Digi Doodles Digi Stamps.


I have used an image called

PARTY BIRDS



aren´t they gorgeous? So cute with the party hats and all.

I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I used a lot of pearls to add around the image.
Sentiment are from a set of clear stamps
 that I have received from a crafty magazine. I think I´ll change Go Wild against TWEET (think it would fit better, just thought of it now when I saw the card) LOL.





Please join us over at CRAFTY CATZ! 

My talented team mates have created awesome party themed cards this week.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Creative Fingers #196 - AG (14/11)

Polkadoodles #wk.44 - AG (10/11)

Aud Sentiments #263 - AG + sentiments (9/11)

Krafty Chicks #532 - Stamp Act (11/11)

Fab´N´Funky #501 - Anything But Christmas (10/11)

Digi Chooseday #wk.44 - AG (12/11)

Lemon Shortbread #132 - AG (16/11)

Passion for ProMarkers #567 - Go Dotty (9/11)

I got pearls as my dots, hope that´s ok.

2 Crafty Critter Crazies #44 - AG critters (25/11)

Crafty Animals #44 - AG animal (27/11)

QKR Stampede #407 - AG (14/11)


11 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a fab card and hope your having a good weekend. Dont forget to add it to their facebook challenge

    SvaraRadera
  2. a lovely card with all your pearls, a cute image xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a fantastic card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. So adorable and colourful. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wow, this is just fab! So bright and colourful and I love these cute little birds! That balloon backing paper is perfect too. Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Adorable card - so colourful! Loving the balloon background paper. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT - https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  7. I love the balloon paper you chose to go with your party birds, Nick! Fab coloring. I'm putting on 2 DT hats today - Thanks so much for playing with us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month and at QKR Stampede this fortnight. Good Luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. Such a super cute and adorable card, Nick! I'm glad you've joined our challenge over at the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Lori (DT Lemon Shortbread)

    SvaraRadera
  9. This is adorable! I love your fun trio. Thanks so much for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge. Keep safe
    Crafty hugs
    Jenny (Ginger Ninja Crafts)

    SvaraRadera
  10. Aww, these little tweeters are adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    SvaraRadera