Bloggintresserade

onsdag 25 november 2020

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

 Happy Wednesday!


Today I want to share a card I made for our new challenge over at


I LOVE PROMARKERS


Our theme this fortnight is easy to play along with

ANYTHING GOES

optional twist - Christmas


PLEASE make sure to use ProMarkers, FlexMarkers,

 AquaMarkers or Trias on your work!


Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful


KNITTY KITTY DIGIS


                                           


I have used an image so generous given to me by our sponsor and it´s called Snowcat. I have coloured with ProMarkers.



I used a pattern paper that was a gift in a craft magazine last year. I must say that these papers have been one of the best Christmas papers I had. They have helped me make so many pretty cards.

I used some white cardstock to die cut some snowflakes. I also coloured some of them with my ProMarkers to get a colour that would match the pattern paper well. I did the same with the die cut sentiment (it says Merry Christmas in Swedish) and the paper I used to matt underneath image and paper.


I glued some big pearls in the middle of the snowflakes too.





Please join us over at I LOVE PROMARKERS challenge. My talented team mates have made some awesome cards for you to get inspired by.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Beccys Month of Holiday cards - day 2 blues (30/11)

Jan´s Digi Stamps Challenge #November - AG (6/12)

QKR Stampede #408 - AG (30/11)

Sweet Stampers #50 - Christmas (9/12)

The Creative Crafter #34 - AG (8/12)

52 Christmas Card Throwdowns  - Winter wonderland (28/11)

Creative Fingers #197 - AG (28/11)

Creative Moments #203 - AG (5/12)

Simon Says - Christmas (25/11)

Double D - Winter blues (29/11)


                                                                  


10 kommentarer:

  1. Awwww, this is really cute Nick, I love the snowcat! You've done a wonderful job colouring the image and coordinating all the pretty paper. I love that background piece with the winter trees! The layered snowflakes are gorgeous too. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. The cat and the cat snowman are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick, I love the texture and deimansion on this card. The whole scen has come together perfectly.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digital Stamp Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    Jan’s Digital DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner – My Blog

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great colouring for a very sweet image. The frosty background and snowflakes tie in together beautifully. Thanks for playing along at 52CCT this week.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful card Nick. I like the blue and white background with just the image in different colours. The layered snowflakes are pretty.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Love the layers, Nick! The snowflakes and pearls. Thank you for sharing your impressive creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Have a safe and blessed Holiday Season.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Super cute card,

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  8. Your card is beautiful and just perfect for our challenge. Thanks for linking up with Double D. Best of luck to you!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Such a lovely and cute christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    SvaraRadera