Bloggintresserade

fredag 3 september 2021

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

 Happy Friday!

Gosh, one know that you´re back to work when the weeks just flies by...


it´s Friday and me and my fantastic team mates are

 back after our summer break over at 


CRAFTY CATZ


This week´s theme is easy to play along with as always

ANYTHING GOES

optional twist - For a Child

We are lucky to have Bugaboo Stamps as our sponsor this week. Sadly they have closed their business so the prize will be the same digi stamps as Crafty Catz´s DT has used. That is still a great prize! So make sure to play along.



I have used an image called Kidzclownsitter. I think this image is perfect for birthday cards for kidz, don´t you think?



I have coloured with ProMarkers. Patter papers are both from my left over stash so I´m not sure what brand they are. I also die cut a few balloons, stars and the word (Happy Birthday in Swedish). I coloured the balloons with my ProMarkers as well to make them match the image.


Please join us over at CRAFTY CATZ 



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Krafty Chicks #575 - Stamp Act (8/9)

2 sisters on the blog #54 - Childrens card (30/9)

The Crafter´s Café #September 1st - AG (13/9)

Little Red Wagon #617 - Sweet Child of Mine (7/9)

Crafty Sentiments #August 31st - AG (6/9)

TTCRD #August 31st - AG (6/9)

QKR Stampede #427 - AG (14/9)

9 kommentarer:

  1. Fab card and image Nick have a lovely weekend

    SvaraRadera
  2. this is such a lovely bright and fun card, suitable for any age xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Cute card! thanks for joining our challenge this month.
    Love Caroline DT 2Sistersomtheblog

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a super sweet card, love it!
    Hugs D xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at 2Sistersontheblog.
    Nicolette DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. I think this is the perfect card for a kids birthday! Anyone would love it! So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Such a bright, happy and cheerful card! The balloons are a wonderful touch!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    SvaraRadera
  8. Super cute card! Love the bright colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafter's Cafe.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    SvaraRadera