Bloggintresserade

torsdag 9 september 2021

New release for ALL DRESSED UP stamps

 Hi there,


I´m so sorry this post is late. I had it written up but for some reason it did not publish... I hope you´ll enjoy it anyway!


I´m here today to showcase one of the new images from


ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS


Wendy has done it again and created some awesome and super cute images:









I was lucky to get to create with the little DUDE image 

and decided for another Birthday card.



I have coloured with my ProMarkers.

I used a pattern paper from EP and I also fussy cut one of the smiley moon and used it as part of a embellishment. I also used 3 clouds that I stamped and fussy cut. I doodle some faux stitches and wrote the Happy Birthday sentiment on a yellow piece of paper.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Creative Moments #222 - AG (19/9)

2 Sisters on the Blog #54 - For a child (30/9)

Createful Heart Design #35 - AG (13/9)

LeAnn´s World101 #42 - AG (28/9)

QKR Stampede #427 - AG (14/9)

Rabisco Challenge #14 - AG (14/9)

World Wide Open DT challenge #8 - AG (12/9)


 

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is a fun card,

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera