Bloggintresserade

onsdag 1 juni 2022

Midway reminder for our challenge over at SCRIBBLES DESIGN

 Hope your looking for a lot of inspiration,

I got 3 separate posts for you today!


This is post number 2 and I just want to give you a little nudge to tell you that you still got plenty of time to enter our challenge over at 


SCRIBBLES DESIGN


our theme this month is (easy peasy...)

ANYTHING GOES


I have made a card to sent to someone to wish for a Happy Summer.

I used a stamp called # 932 Tropical Drink.



I have coloured with ProMarkers and used some papers from Polkadoodles. I thought these fitted the card perfectly, don´t you think?



I added a die cut flower and a sentiment. I also added 3 stamped pineapples. Just thought they fitted the theme so well.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Digi Chooseday #wk.21 - AG (6/6)

Passion for Markers #643 - 3 or more layers (6/6)

TTCRD #May 24th - AG (6/6)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #182 - AG (3/6)

The Corrosive Challenge #May - AG (5/6)

A Gem of A challenge #wk.11 - AG (3/6)



 

4 kommentarer:

  1. A super look of summer. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a super Summery Card! Thank you for Joining us at Digi Choose day

    SvaraRadera
  3. Another fab card Helene. The image is fantastic and your colouring is perfect. The papers and embellishments are so bright and summery. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a fun summer card! Love It! Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge. Good luck!! - Linh (DT)

    SvaraRadera