Bloggintresserade

måndag 13 juni 2022

My last card for Digi Doodle Studios Stamps

 Hello Everyone,


Hope you are all good!

Today I write with a heavy heart. I love this company so much but this will be my last card as part of their Design Team. My printer is broken and I can´t find one that will print the thickness of the papers I have to use for my colouring (or I can find one but not one that I´m willing to pay the prize for...) So for now I have to say goodbye to my DT friends.


For my last card I have used one of the new released images. This cutie is called Luke and you can find him here.



I have coloured with ProMarkers and then fussy cut Luke and his little friend.

I used some left over papers from my stash. I think the flower pattern one is from AC and the other green ones are from Kaiser Craft. I used some dies from Lawn Fawn to die cut the flower border, hillside, grass and the word hello.

Hope you like it, here is a close up on the image:



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Crafting Happiness Challenge #June - AG (30/6)

Dream Valley Challenges #272 - Add a sentiment (25/6)

Get Creative Challenge #112 - At least 2 pattern papers (30/6)

Crafty Calendar #June - AG (28/6)

Polkadoodles #wk.23 - AG (17/6)

Dragonfly Dreams #June - Outdoors (2/7)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #183 - AG (18/6)

C.R.A.F.T #640 - Male (15/6)

Crafty Gals Corner #232 - AG (12/7)

Simon Says - Bright and Cheerful (15/6)


6 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous card Nick,
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is a fantastic card Nck.
    Hope you find soon a new printer.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wonderful card! Thank you for joining us for the Polkadoodles Friday Crafting Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! Xoxo, Kim DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fabulous card, I love the image and the elements you have used to create the background. Thanks for joining in our June 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love the flower dies with the paper!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    SvaraRadera