Bloggintresserade

tisdag 17 januari 2023

New Year and a NEW challenge over at SCRIBBLES DESIGNS

 Hi everyone,

so happy that you still come and visit me here at my blog

I have sort of gone of blogging and using my Insta more but will still add some card here now and then. I hope you had a great start to 2023!

This year one of the stamp companies that I design for celebrate their 10th birthday, and to honor that all the designers will add to a theme in order to how long they been with the team. I´m so looking forward to this! First up we have the original creator of all these images, Sandy.


Please pop over to

SCRIBBLES DESIGNS

and play along with our fun challenges!




Sandy has picked PENGUINS as her theme


Here is my first card for the Penguin Pals Challenge





I have used an image called #203 Brrr My Valentine. I have coloured with ProMarkers. I used mainly red, white and black cardstock for this card. Think it went well with the classic design and colour palette. Also added a few enamel dots at the end.


Hope it inspired you to make a card and if you pop over to our challenge page there is a wonderful freebie available until the challenge stops.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Crafting Happines Challenge #138 - Celebrations (30/1)
Polkadoodles #wk2 - AG (27/1)


4 kommentarer:

  1. Great Valentine's Day card! I love the coloring and the design, thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Leave it to Scribbles to come up with the sweetest little image! Beautifully detailed with your romantic red and black! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    SvaraRadera
  3. Marvelous Valentine, Nick! Your handsome penguin looks ready for some love. Thank you for joining us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge and sharing your talents. Good Luck and Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick, a fun card for Valetine's Day, love the little penguin and the die cut hearts. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    SvaraRadera