Bloggintresserade

onsdag 1 mars 2023

Midway reminder for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

 Happy Wednesday!

I can´t believe it´s already 1st of March!

Spring is not here yet even though we had a couple of days with sunshine and warmer temperatures. I guess it will come quicker than I think...


Today I want to share a new card with you. I made this one as an inspiration card for our SHEEP challenge over at SCRIBBLES DESIGNS.




I have used #715 Woolleys and coloured it with my ProMarkers. This image fit perfectly on a slimline design. 

I added a Swedish sentiment saying Congratulations/Happy Birthday.

A few butterflies and some pattern paper at the right edge of the card. Think the design turned out really pretty. Also fussy cut a blue flower from a pattern paper.


Hope you like it and I´m looking forward to see 

all your wonderful Sheep creations!

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Nick, seems like a long time since I saw you post anything, but that could be blogger, sorry. I love this cute card, great image.
    Hope your keeping well.xx

    SvaraRadera