Bloggintresserade

måndag 15 september 2014

Counting Sheep....

A new challenge has started over at Scribbles Design. This time we want you to meet Mr Wool! I love this fun character of Scribbles Design. If you haven´t met him yet it´s about time... lol! Pop over to Scribbles Design and find out more....

Theme
Counting Sheep
(you have to include a sheep on your project this month!)

I have used


I think this is a perfect image for any kind of celebration cards 
like birthdays, new year and so on, don´t you think?



I made a very simple design since I wanted the image to be in focus. 

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Digi Makeover Challenge#158 - Clean and Simple


5 kommentarer:

  1. brilliant card Nick love the image hope your having a good week

    SvaraRadera
  2. Cute card. Love the dancing sheep. Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup Stamps.

    SvaraRadera
  3. So cute! I really like the patterned paper that you used on this card! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love the paper you've chosen as a background for your celebrating sheep! Thank you for joining the Crafting From The Heart challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. ha! so cute! love the can-can line of sheep! hilarious! thanks for playing along at the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    SvaraRadera