Bloggintresserade

fredag 19 september 2014

Pretty Women...

was one of my  favorite movies  when I was a teenager. I think this title goes perfect with Kenny K´s fantastic images. 
So when it was my turn to pick a theme at 
  I thought about this and decided to go for 

PRETTY WOMEN


This weeks fabulous sponsor is


Digi and rubber stamps from KennyK are a fun and edgy way to add the perfect dose of attitude and style to all of your creations!
The creator, the artist, the man: KennyK is a NYC-born professional illustrator who has brought his funky-but-slick, urban-influenced look to the cardmaking and papercrafts world. His signature style can be seen throughout his various collections of sexy pinup babes, sweet 'n sassy girls, cool rockin' dudes, kid’s stuff, retro characters and more atKennyKDownloads.com.


Prize: 5 digital stamps of winners choice


There are so many different images to pick. What do you think about these ones?

preview   preview preview
preview preview

You can find them all at Kenny K downloads

This is what I made. I used Blonde Bombshell


I have coloured with ProMarkers and Faber Castel pencils. I used some purple pearls. (saw that one had fallen off but is now on place again) 


Please come and join us at Crafty Catz. My talented team mates have made some wonderful creations. Please give them some love.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

To be added soon!

10 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card Nick love the image and beautiful colour's you have used and love the paper's have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lovely card Nick, these colors go so well together! Great layout and so perfectly embellished! Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. a super challenge and lovely card from you, have a good weekend
    Tilly

    SvaraRadera
  4. It's me again... for my card I used this film strip die http://www.franticstamper.com/assets/images/products/joy%20dies/ec-die-6002-0278.jpg works pretty well with my Big Shots machine. Anna xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gorgeous card Nick, love the orange and purple combination, great mix of papers too, have a wonderful weekend xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Gorgeous card, Nick! Love the colour combination too! she's a real star! xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Gorgeous card hun. Love the colour combo and layout. Naomi x

    SvaraRadera
  8. fabulous Marilyn card Nick, love the colours
    kim x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Fabulous card Nick, so love that image, but I do love most KK images..lol..
    Hope your having a nice week-end.xx

    SvaraRadera
  10. Fab coloring Helene. Great colors you used. Fab card. - Jim

    SvaraRadera