Bloggintresserade

onsdag 14 november 2018

DT card for I (love) ProMarkers

I there,

today I got a new card for you

I love Christmas card so this time of year when I can make tons of them is truly the best time of year....

We got a new challenge for you over at


as alway we got a great sponsor

this week we got to work with



I have used this cute little image called


our theme this time is

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - use 3 layers


I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I have used embossing on the top layer of snow. I used a paste to make the snow on the tree and then used enamel dots (in a bottle) to make it look like 
it´s snowing. I also used an edge cutter to make the fancy edge down the bottom. 


These are my E inspiration words:
enamel dots, embossing, embellishment, edge punch



Please join us over at I (love) ProMarkers. My talented team mates has made some awesome inspiration cards for you to have a peak at.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:




3 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card, sweet image, beautiful colouring and great colour choice, a fabulous design with so much texture!
    Chris
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card Nick. I love the tartan paper and fab diecuts. Thanks for your sweet message on my blog too. Lovely to have a visit from you. Thanks for the sweet message about the Crafty Catz DT call too. I'm stretched pretty thin right now with DT commitments, but it was incredibly sweet of you to think of me! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    SvaraRadera
  3. Your snowy scene is fabulous Helene, I like the way you used a few different techniques to add "snow" to your card. The tree is particularly fabulous with all the texture paste. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvaraRadera