Bloggintresserade

torsdag 29 november 2018

DT card for I (love) ProMarkers

Hi 

I hope you have seen that we have got a new challenge for you over at



with us this week is a great sponsor




our theme is

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - use ribbon or a bow


here is my card:



I have coloured with ProMarkers. I really like how the Christmas tree turned out. This is a colouring technique I learned from Alyce over at Kit & Clowder.
  


I used paper from a freebie pack I got with a magazine I bought. 
I also used a few die cuts (sentiment, stars and the little ornaments).


I also added a few pearls.

I hope you like it and that you pop over to I (love) ProMarkers and play along with our fun challenge. I know you will have a go at that great prize from Bugaboo Stamps.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Crafting by Design - Christmas (4/12)
Cute N´Crafty Christmas #1 - Christmas/Winter (9/12)
Simon Says #56 - AG (5/12)
Aurora Wings Challenge #73 - Holiday Spirit (15/12)
PIP #1847 - AG (2/12)
Cupcake inspiration #459 - Holiday (7/12) 


10 kommentarer:

  1. Oh loving this Nick and great colouring

    SvaraRadera
  2. SWeet image, lovely design and fabulous colouring...I really like how the tree turned out too!
    Chris
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great Christmas card and beautifully coloured image
    Carol x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Your colouring is awesome Helene, love the texture on the Christmas tree and the fabulously festive colour palette you chose. The image is very cute, her big hat reminds me of a character from my childhood called Holly Hobby. Great choice of patterned paper for the background and I love the scattering of stars you added too. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh, I really love this! It is so beautiful! Love the image, and beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge.
    Sandy DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh so adorable! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges!
    -Sandy, DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a cute image, Helene. Love your traditional Christmas colors. Thanks so much for joining our Holiday Spirit challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    SvaraRadera
  8. Wonderful Christmas card!! Love this image, it's colored so beautifully, and all the embellishments and die cuts tie in perfectly to the overall design. Thanks for joining us at Aurora Wings this time! Merry Christmas!
    Susan

    SvaraRadera
  9. So beautiful card!
    Congrats!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog.
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator

    SvaraRadera