Bloggintresserade

torsdag 13 december 2018

DT card for I Love ProMarkers

Hi there

Here is my DT project for our new challenge over at



We got a wonderful sponsor this week




and our theme is easy peasy this week...

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - use ribbon or bow



I have used an image so kindly given to me by Dr Digi Stamps

it´s called Desmond the Dodo


I don´t know what happened to my bow/ribbon, sorry must have had thoughts on other matters, but I hope you like my inspiration card anyway....


I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I used this fun tropical beach paper and die cut a palm tree.
Stamped the sentiment using a clear stamp and some black ink.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Creative Moments #158 - AG (17/12)
The Paper Shelter - Birthday (18/12)
The Male Room #100 - Celebrate (18/12)
Lemon Shortbead #82 - AG (16/12)


9 kommentarer:

  1. Just beautiful Helene, love your colouring. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    SvaraRadera
  2. A fabulous image, love the card design to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lovely scene and great coloring.
    Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug's AG challenge.
    xxx Margreet DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a beautiful "celebration" card you made :-))
    Thank you for join us at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing you the next time, too.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Adorable and cute scene card
    Thanks for joining us
    DT Cute N Crafty

    SvaraRadera
  6. Lovely card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Brilliant scene card and fantastic colouring. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT (PS, Sorry it's taken so long for me to comment - life has been hectic these past months!)

    SvaraRadera
  8. What a lovely card!
    Congrats!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog.
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator

    SvaraRadera