Bloggintresserade

lördag 1 december 2018

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

Hello sweeties,

I hope you all doing well!
We have had some cold days but are now back at a nicer temperature, around +2 Celsius. I have been very busy trying to prepare for 1st of Advent. I want all my santas up but we have to see what I can do. I´ll show you the boxes waiting for me to be unpacked and you might understand....


Today I would like to share a new card I made for our new challenge over at


This week´s them is set by our lovely and talented Aunty Sue

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - make it cute!


With us is a wonderful sponsor who draws the cutest images.




I have used this image so kindly given to our DT team to create with. It´s called  Christmas Bunny.



I have coloured with ProMarkers. I used a few different dies to make a snow winter background. Papers are from a freebie inside a craft magazine.



Please join us for this week´s challenge over at CRAFTY CATZ. My talented team mates have made some super cute creations to inspire your creativity. 

I would like to enter this into following challenges

10 kommentarer:

  1. NICK this is adorable looks fab in these colours have a good week

    SvaraRadera
  2. I was very surprised to read that +2 Celsius is a nicer temperature Helene... you must live in a VERY COLD part of the world!
    Your card is very cute, love the little bunny with his collection of gifts. Great choice of colours, everything coordinates beautifully. I really like the addition of the icicle border and the flurry of snowflakes along the bottom. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvaraRadera
  3. beautiful card Nick, I have loved using these images...
    I agree with Beccy, +2 celsius sounds very chilly to me, stay warm.xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Helen this is a stunning card I love it. That bunny is just so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gorgeous card Nick. I do love the bunny, your design is fabulous, love the colours the bright red contrasts so beautifully against the brilliant blue and white!
    Have a great weekend
    Chris
    x

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is certainly very cute, and a gorgeous layout you have chosen too. I love your die-cuts.

    Great to have you playing along at Creative Moments too,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  7. Aww, this is so adorable....definitely meets the "cute" definition! Love the colors and the sweet embellishments. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at IP Challenges!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Such a sweet card. I love your die cuts amd the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge xx best of luck- Patsy

    SvaraRadera
  9. Thank you for joining us at challenge Artisctic Inspiration
    DT Maria

    SvaraRadera
  10. Such a cute design - thanks for sharing your card with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera