Bloggintresserade

lördag 23 november 2019

Christmas cards all month long...

Hope you not getting tired of looking at Christmas cards!

I love to make them and I´m a big fan of this festive season.
Beccy at Beccy´s Place has a wonderful challenge this month full of Holiday themed challenges, one new for each day. It´s been so much fun this far. Great inspiration and so many new techniques that I want to try out...


Today I want to share a card I made for one of her challenges,
Day 15 - M for Mistletoe




I have used an image from  Power Poppy, I have coloured it with ProMarkers.
I added a lot of glitter on the red ribbon but couldn´t manege to get a good photo of it sparkling. Added a stripy ribbon as well as some faux stitches.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Beccy´s Month of Holiday Card - Day 15 M (30/11)
I used Mistletoe
Gem of a Challenge #w.23 - AG (3/12)
Crafty Friends #123 - Christmas (28/11)
Alphabet Challenge #R - R is for ribbon (3/12)
Creative Fingers #175 - AG (28/11)
QKR Stampede #373 - AG (28/11)
Crafty Sentiments - Christmas (25/11)


6 kommentarer:

  1. That's a gorgeous image Nick, and you've coloured it beautifully. The red ribbon is gorgeous. I like the different layered of paper and card stock, it's a really elegant design. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great Christmas card! Gorgeous image and beautifully colored as well. Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede so we could all enjoy it!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fabulous card. I love that image. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hello... Thanks for entering your lovely card into our ‘Christmas’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    SvaraRadera
  5. A lovely card. Great layout, love the way you have added the ribbons. You have coloured the image beautifully x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    SvaraRadera
  6. Simply beautiful! Thank you for play with us at A gem of a challenge blog. good luck with your entry.

    SvaraRadera