Bloggintresserade

fredag 22 november 2019

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

Happy Friday!

Today I want to share my newest DT card for 


This week´s theme is

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - use stripes & spots



We got a fantastic sponsor for this week



Prize - 2 images from store



I went for another Christmas card using an image of one of my favorite Christmas flowers - poinsettias





I used some pattern papers from Maja Design, some green mirri paper, a spotty red ribbon and some green pearls.



I have coloured with ProMarkers and I think these turned out so well. 

Please visit us at CRAFTY CATZ. You´ll find great inspiration 
from my talented team mates and 
I know you want to have a play, 
for stamps from LeAnn´s World 101!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Christmas (25/11)
LeAnn´s World101 #20 - AG (30/11)
Ike´s World #126 - K is for kindness/AG (2/12)
Passion for ProMarkers #520 - Sparkle and Shine (25/11)
QKR Stampede #373 - AG (28/11)
I have used Poinsettia, pearls, pattern papers 







10 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick I just love your card it's so festive.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous! Your colouring of the poinsettias is amazing!
    Have a good weekend
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love poinsettias Nick, they're my favourite holiday flowers too. The image you used is gorgeous and you've done such a great job with the colouring. The highlights are lovely and bright and you've also managed to get lots of good depth into the shadows. Love your choice of background paper too, both pieces are wonderfully festive. It's a beauty!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a pretty card, the papers go so well with the flowers, enjoy the weekend xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Nick lovely colouring of the sponsors image have good week soon be time to post all your lovely cards. thanks for sharing at Passion for promarkers

    SvaraRadera
  6. A beautiful Christmas card - I really love Poinsettias too :-) Stunning colouring :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera
  7. So stunning Nick, I love yor design and pretty poinsettias and your colouring is fabulous.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    SvaraRadera
  8. Beautiful. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    SvaraRadera