Bloggintresserade

fredag 27 december 2019

DT card for Heather Valentine´s COLOUR OF LOVE

Hi there,

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

I was sitting here looking through the cards I made this year. Was thinking about doing a top 10 list out of this years favourites, when I realized that I had one more card from COLOUR OF LOVE that I have not showed you yet, so here we go...




I have used an image called 


and you can find this one and lots of other beautiful images over at



This card is a little bit different, I tried a few new things, but I must say I think they turned out really great together.

I used a big rectangular die I had to make a scalloped base for my card.
I also tried a few non traditional colours for the season (yellow and pastel), I really like it! Do you?



I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I used a few different dies, scalloped square, trees and snowflakes.
I also used a clear stamp for my sentiment and some black rhinestones for decoration.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Aud Sentiments #242 - Winter/Christmas + sentiment (8/1)
C.R.A.F.T #539 - Christmas Last stretch (8/1)
Lemon Shortbread #109 - AG (29/12)
Passion for ProMarkers #523 - Mega Christmas challenge (7/1)won
APTTC #12 - AG (27/12)
LeAnn´s World 101 #21 - AG (1/1) DT pick


9 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Le Anns World 101
    DT Priyadarshini

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love the postage edged die and the non-traditional colours look perfect
    Carol x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. Just a beautiful project. I love your image and she is so nicely coloured too. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  5. Nick this is gorgeous,I hope you enjoyed Christmas and look forward to a very Happy New year.xxx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Beautiful card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    SvaraRadera
  7. This is beautiful,

    Thanks for playing along with our final challenge of 2019 at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  8. This is such a beautiful card and so much better than the picture

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful Christmas card Nick! Love the colors that you used. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    SvaraRadera