Bloggintresserade

tisdag 31 december 2019

My Top 5 cards for each DT I´m admitted too

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope you´ll have a fantastic 2020!

I thought I would share my 5 favourite projects for each design team that I have worked for this year. I think it´s great fun to go back and have a look at what you have been doing during a year, don´t you think?

I hope someone else will put up their top 5 as well. I would love to visit!

So grabb a cup of coffee and a snack and  
here we go...


ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS
started as their DT April 2018






I LOVE PROMARKERS
started as their DT in September 2018









COLOUR OF LOVE (former Lacy Sunshine)
started as their DT in March 2017









SCRIBBLES DESIGN
started as their DT in May 2013







CRAFTY CATZ
Started as their DT in January 2013







Hope you like them all!
I´m so looking forward to see what I will make in 2020






6 kommentarer:

  1. Wow nick that's a lot of beautiful work.
    Happy new year, hope its all good. Xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. These are all fantastic Nick!
    Happy New Year
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fabulous selection Happy New Year . 🍾. 🍾.
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick all your cards are stunning. Happy New Year. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  5. What beautiful work. You should be proud.

    SvaraRadera
  6. These are all so pretty. Gorgeous images! You've had such a creative year!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    SvaraRadera