Bloggintresserade

torsdag 2 april 2020

GDT for C.R.A.F.T challenges

I´m so thrilled to be able to join 

C.R.A.F.T´s Challenge this month as a Guest DT


This is my first card as their GDT

This week´s theme is

use a charm


and they got a great sponsor





I have used an image called 






I used a die I have to make the shape of the card.
I then used some purple twine that I added through the holes and tied on a butterfly charm.




I have used ProMarkers to colour with.
I also added some flowers, die cut gras, bird cage, branches and some purple pearls. Think it turned out really cute.



I even made a decoration on the inside this time



Hope you like it and...



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Simon Says - Birthday (8/4)
TTCRD - AG (7/4)
Crafty Friends Challenge #132 - Spring colours (9/4) Top3


11 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 13 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. That is a bearuful image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautifully coloured and I love how you used patterned paper for your ground. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Café, CarolG

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love this shaped card and gorgeous image thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChooseday challenge hugs Sue x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Great card shape and sweet image with the layout . Thanks for sharing and joining in the anything goes challenge from TTCRD https://ttcrd.blogspot.com/ Good luck with your entry and hope to see you here again soon .
    Shirley-Anne DT
    https://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  6. Adorable card! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hello Nick… Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely card… great card shape and beautiful colouring. Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw!
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    SvaraRadera
  8. Gorgeous card!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Victoria DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful shape and gorgeous card,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  10. Wonderful shaped card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    SvaraRadera
  11. Adorable card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this. Please stay safe during this time.
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    SvaraRadera