Bloggintresserade

tisdag 7 april 2020

New Released image from ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS

Today I would like to share a card I made using one of the new stamps from 



You might have seen 2 of them all ready, since they have been freebies 
over at Kit & Clowder. Anyway I think you´re sure to love these new super sweet images...






I´m so lucky to get to use Hang in there for this release post.





I went a little bit crazy with the colours but I wanted to make something fun and bright with this image. I have been home for nearly 2 weeks since I been sick and you get a bit down by being forced to stay home and not to be able to visit and see family and friends, don´t you? So there fore I wanted to make it as fun as possible to make someone smile!





I have used ProMarkers to colour in this stamp. 
I used a few different dies, clouds, houses on a hill, and the 2 different land dies. I also used a punch for the word LOVE.




Added some faux stitching, a clear stamped word and somee puffy black hearts.

I hope you like it and please visit All Dressed Up Stamp´s FB page and blog for more fantastic cards made by my talented team mates.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Lemon Shortbread #117 - AG (19/4)
Digi Chooseday #wk.14 - AG (16/4)
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Little Cuties (25/4)
Catch The Bug #April - AG (11/4)
Creative Fingers #183 - AG (18/4)
QKR Stampede #392 - AG (9/4)
Kraft Chicks Challenge #501 - Stamp Act (8/4)
TTPH #166 - AG (30/4)
Aud Sentiments #248 - AG with a sentiment (13/4)

7 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick your card is stunning. That image is so quick. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card Beautiful card
    Stay safe Ginny ♥

    SvaraRadera
  3. A super card. Lovely and colourful. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love this super cute scene,

    Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love this little elephant and your card is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with our anything goes challenge. Please join us again soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully
    Bugaboo DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Beautiful cards ... so cute and adorable .
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. So cute! Thanks for joining in with the Aud Sentiments Challenge, keep safe.
    Jenny (AKA the Ginger Ninja!) Aud Sentiments DT

    SvaraRadera