Bloggintresserade

måndag 20 juli 2020

Catch the Bug´s Annual Christmas event - day 3

Hi there,

I have tried a new thing for today´s challenge over at CATCH THE BUG´s challenge blog. As you know it´s that time of year... and they want to see all those wonderful Christmasy things...

Today´s challenge is to create something else than a card. So I decided to make a lollipop to decorate a Christmas present with. I haven´t made these ones before, but they are so fun and easy to make. If you search on Youtube you´ll find lots of great tutorial videos. 




I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Christmas Cupcake - Candy Cane. I have coloured it with ProMarkers.

Here is some more pics of my decoration:







I would like to enter these challenges:
Catch the bug #Santa´s Work Shop - Day 3 anything else than a card (26/7)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #137 - Christmas in July (25/7)
Sweet Stampers #46 - Christmas in July (29/7)
TTCRD #July 14th - AG (21/7)

8 kommentarer:

  1. This is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs

    SvaraRadera
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Nick, what a lovely idea. You've created some fantastic projects for The Catch the Bug CIJ challenges, so pleased that you're joining in.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful projects! Happy Christmas in July! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is so cool!!! I love it! Thanks for joining us today at Catch The Bug for our CIJ challenges.

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is gorgeous Nick, must be honest I have never made one of these and really love them so you may have inspired me, its beautiful.xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is super cute!!! I LOVE IT! Thanks for playing along with us for Day 3 of Bugaboo's CIJ event! Looking forward to seeing you the rest of the week, too! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Super cute holiday decoration!! Thanks for joining the challenge with Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Wow! Such a brilliant idea! Love the papers!
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    SvaraRadera