Bloggintresserade

torsdag 2 juli 2020

GDT card for KRAFTY CHICKS

Hi there,

I have to start with apologize for being late with my posting. 
I totally mixed my days together, I was so sure it was Wednesday today.
Only good thing with this is that it might be a sign of being relaxed and in holiday mood... anyway sorry for the delay. 


 Here is my Guest DT card for








I´m so lucky to get invited by Lori to be their


GDT for the month of July









This week´s theme is

Stamp Act 


You can use any stamp you have on your card/project 
and yes it can be a digi stamp.



I have made a card for someone who loves to travel 
(I do hope we get to do this again some day...)





I have used an stamp from Digi Doodle studios. You can find 
lots of wonderful images here. This one is called Lady in Waiting.









I have used a pattern paper from EP and a few different dies.
I also cut out a ticket from the pattern paper and stamped a few times around the edge of the image with a clear stamp from ScrapBerry´s. Sentiment is a clear stamp from Lawn Fawn.






I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

9 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. great card Nick fabulous colouring of a great freebie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh gosh this is wonderful and the coloring is amazing. Thanks again for being with us this month. Hugs, L

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fabulous card. I love the colors and how her red dress just pops! Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a stunning card,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Nick, a fun travellers card, I am amazed at just how many Australians are still returning from overseas, though from this week each plane will be limited to just 50 passengers returning. Love the design papers and the embellishments you have used. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw.. Megan DT LPoCF

    SvaraRadera
  7. Awesome card. Great papers and colors. The image is so sweet. I love your card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Helene, your friend will LOVE this! I sure hope we get to do it again someday too, safely! Thanks again for sticking around the hen house for the month of July - hugs! xoxoxoxo

    SvaraRadera
  9. Amazing card, I love colors and your image.
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    SvaraRadera