Bloggintresserade

söndag 18 oktober 2020

A little card just because it´s fun

 I have treated myself with some new stamps from Lawn Fawn but haven´t had much time to play with them... this weekend I had other things I should have done but for the joy of crafting I decided to give myself some time to play without any must do...


So I used a set called Let´s go Nuts and I also used a die cut called Acorn House. This is what I made:



I have coloured the cute squirrels with ProMarkers.
I used some different pattern papers for the background and the leaves. Also used a few different dies except the acorn house, gras from mushroom boarder and the tree stump is also another die cut set from Lawn Fawn.


I really like the little doors that you can hide some cute squirrels behind.




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Lawn Fawn Challenge #86 - Halloween/Fall (18/10)
Polkadoodles #wk.41 - AG (20/10)
Crafty Animals #43 - AG (27/10)
Creative Craft Cottage #134 - Spooky or Cute (2/11)
QKR Stampede #406 - AG (31/10)
Sparkles Monthly Challenge #133 - Hello Autumn (14/11)
Lavinia World #37 - AG No digital stamps! (19/10) Honorable Mention
SheepSki Design Challenge #43 - Autumn/Halloween (31/10)





13 kommentarer:

  1. How very cute!! Loving the critter and beautiful autumnal scene! Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    SvaraRadera
  2. So cute, Nick! Love the little squirrels, especially the one behind the door. :-D Thanks so much for playing along and supporting our Anything Goes challenge at QKR Stampede this fortnight. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is such a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is amazing Nick - such a great scene,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh
    my
    goodness!

    this is SOOOOOO cute!! LOOOOOOVE that little house for the squirrels!!!! sooo sweet! thank you SO much for playing along with the Fall/Halloween challenge with Lawn Fawnatics! :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Good for you Nick! Sometimes it's so good to create something just because we want to! This is so cute and I love your new stamps!
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. This is just adorable! You've created such a fun scene...everything is put together just right!! Thanks for sharing this at LW challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Aw, just adorable, Nick! I love each detail! Thank your for sharing with us at Lavinia World!
    Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

    SvaraRadera
  9. What a gorgeous card! Loving all the creativity and patience cthat's gone into its making. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining at Lavinia World Challenges.

    SvaraRadera
  11. Appreciating the persistence you put into your website
    and detailed information you present. It's great to come across a blog every omce in a while that isn't the same outt of date rehashed information. Wonderful read!
    I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

    SvaraRadera
  12. A gorgeous woodland scene for Autumn. Gorgeous colouring. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge Blog. Caz DT x

    SvaraRadera