Bloggintresserade

fredag 2 oktober 2020

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

 I love to colour with my ProMarkers and this is a card 

I made for our new challenge over at 


I LOVE PROMARKERS


Our theme this fortnight is

ANYTHING GOES

optional twist - CAS


we got a fantastic sponsor

dr Digi´s House of Stamps


                                                            


I have used an image called

Saucer head


I had a very CAS design in my mind while I was working on this card,

but when I finished it I realised that my pick of pattern paper made it look very busy instead of clean and simple - lol!


... anyway, I must say that I really like it!




I got some inspiration for the sentiment by a card made by Annabel Haines. You can find it here. I thought it made such a fun Birthday card.


Here is a close up picture, I used both embossing and die cuts for this one.




Please join us over at 

I LOVE PROMARKERS

my team mates have made some awesome cards as always!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Krafty Chicks #527 - Stamp Act (7/10)

Simon Says #77 - AG (7/10)

Lemon Shortbread #129 - AG (5/10) Top3

Passion for ProMarkers #562 - AG but Christmas (6/10) Top5

APTTC #10 - AG (27/10)

Crafts Galore Encore #80 - AG (31/10)

World Wide Open DT Challenge #9 - AG (12/10)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #142 - AG (3/10)

Di´s Digi Design Challenge - Make it masculine (10/10)

Creative Fingers #194 - AG (16/10)

Polkadoodles #wk.39 - AG (6/10)


11 kommentarer:

  1. Fab card, Nick! Your colouring of that fun Dr Digi image is awesome and your paper choice works perfectly with that cute character.
    Thanks again for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh its fab Nick, a fun image so beautifully coloured.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such a great card with fabulous colouring! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week. Nelly DT x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick this is a fantastic card. Your colouring is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  5. A super colourful card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  6. Cute card and its so colorful. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

    SvaraRadera
  7. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    SvaraRadera
  8. Love the bright colours on your card and fabulous colouring of the image too. Many thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. Fabulous alien card! Love the papers and design! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliex

    SvaraRadera
  10. Very cool Project. You did such a great job here.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera