Bloggintresserade

söndag 3 oktober 2021

DT card for ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS

 Good evening


I hope you had a wonderful Sunday. 

I have enjoyed having a meeting with my book club. We still meet outside and had carrot soup, a nice walk and a good catch up chatt... So nice to meet with your friends. Now I got a new book to read as well...


Today I want to share a card I made for

ALL DRESSED UP STAMP´S FB challenge.


This month´s theme is - Autumn and/or Halloween


I went with the autumn theme since we are not that into Halloween here in Sweden.


I used an image called Time To Relax. I have coloured with ProMarkers.

I used 3 different pattern papers. I also used my fav die cut leaves from LF.

Draw some faux stitches around the edge of the image.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

613 Avenue Create #11 - AG (3/11)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #167 - AG (23/10)

Girlz Creative Crafts #17 - Autumn (14/10)

LeAnn´s World101 #43 - AG (28/10)

Pattie´s Creations #187 - Autumn/Fall (3/11)

Krafty Chicks #479 - ATG (6/10)

Simon Says #88 - AG (6/10)

Digi Chooseday #wk.38 - AG (3/10)


8 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card and image love the Autumn colours.I don't make Halloween cards either don't know anyone who sends them the nearest thing we get to celebrating is having sweets in for any trick or treaters which are far and few between.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and hope you will join us again
    Carol DT x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Awedome card love the Dp you used and glad you had a good catch up with friends

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a fantastic card. How nice to meet with friends. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. loving the colours very autumn ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  5. A beautiful Card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such a cute card. Love the autumn colours used. Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a cute card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Autumn/Fall”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    SvaraRadera
  8. Beautiful fall project! Great papers and a beautifully treated image! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    SvaraRadera