Bloggintresserade

fredag 15 oktober 2021

DT card for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

 Happy Friday!

it feels like it been a long week...

I´m so happy it´s Friday!!!


Today I will share 2 cards with you.

I´ll start with a card for 

SCRIBBLES DESIGN

(and I will be back later tonight with at card for Crafty Catz)


SCRIBBLES DESIGN has a new challenge starting today and the theme is


LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION

(we simply want to see some sort of building or house as the main motive)


I have used an image called #865 Book Store. Sandy has drawn so many pretty and cool buildings. You will have a great time visiting her shop to check them out! You will find cafés, a dress shop, flower shop, a church, a bakery, a hotell, my favourite the ice cream place!!! and many more.




I have coloured with ProMarkers.

I thought since this building looked a bit old I wanted to match it with papers that also felt a bit vintage. So I used some pieces with writing on, an old map and a paper looking like a note pad. I used a stapler to attach the papers.

At the end I stamped the sentiment with some black ink.


I hope you like it even though that I manage to add the image a bit crocked...


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Polkadoodles #wk41 - AG (20/10)

Creative Moments #224 - AG (19/10)

TTCRD #October 12th - AG (19/10)

Morgan´s ArtWorld #10 - AG (27/10)

QKR Stampede #430 - AG (31/10)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week Nelly dt x

    SvaraRadera
  4. This looks great - nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    SvaraRadera