Bloggintresserade

måndag 10 januari 2022

DT card for DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS


Happy Monday!

I hope you´re all having a good start of the week. 
I have got today off and will be back at work tomorrow (first day after the Christmas Holiday). So what is a better way to end the holiday than with baking? 
I love to bake, even though I don´t always find the time. 
When I saw this month´s challenge theme (Your favorite thing/Be happy) 
I knew I had to use this cute stamp to make a card for someone else like me... 

Please pop over to this month´s

  
I created the background using a heart stencil from Lawn Fawn
 and a few different distress inks. I used 2 pink ones and 2 green ones to make the different shades. I then coloured the image with my ProMarkers. Doodled some faux stitches and added the sentiment.




This image is called Linda´s Confectionery 




Have a wonderful day and maybe bake a cake?




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Incy Wincy Design Challenge - colour and/or sketch (25/1)
QKR Stampede #436 - AG (31/1)
Polkadoodles #Wk.2 - AG (20/1)

6 kommentarer:

  1. What a "sweeet" card! Love the color combo you chose. Thank you for sharing your creation at A Place to Start Challenge blog, 😃 Samantha, DT member

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous colours and great image thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Really cute - love your background.

    Thanks for joining us at the Incy Wincy Designs Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Your card is delightful! I think you made great use of the inspiration colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    SvaraRadera
  5. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge too.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera