Bloggintresserade

söndag 16 januari 2022

One more birthday card

 One of my goals this year is to try to each month make at least 4 birthday cards to send out so some random Lawn Fawn Addicts. So here is one new birthday card I made to send out. I´m also going to try to see if I can get some card sold this year. I have so many laying around here and they just will be destroyed if not used, so I have to try to be brave and show them off to see if someone likes them.


But here is the new birthday card. I had so much fun creating this using a lots of stamps from my fav sets, like Gleeful Garden and A Bug Deal. I fussy cut all the images and then added them to the scene.



I have coloured with ProMarkers. The background is made using Distress Inks. I used a white gel pen to add highlights and some "magic lights in the sky".



Inside of the card I stamped some bugs with party hats and the rest of the sentiment saying: Happy Birthday!

Stamp sets I used:

Gleeful Garden

A Bug Deal

Oh Gnome

Elphie Selfie

Christmas Fishes

Coster Critters


Dies I used:

Large Mini Slimline

Small Mini slimline

Meadow Borders

Stitched Garden Border 



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics #116 - AG (17/1)

The Corrosive Challenge #January - AG (5/2)

A Gem of A Challenge #2 - AG (28/1)

Alphabet Challenge #U - U is for Unequal Big or small (27/1)

Polkadoodles #wk2 - AG (30/1)

Aud Sentiments Challenge #290 - AG (30/1)

Digi Chooseday #wk2 - AG (23/1)

Unicorn Challenge #72 - Lots of layers (27/1)

APTTC #Jan - AG (27/1)

Craft Galore Encore #95 - AG (30/1)


11 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick your card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. this made me smile from ear to ear! LOVE this garden birthday scene!! ha! so FUN and so much detail!! amazing! thanks so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. A brilliant fun card with wonderful images,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous card so bright and happy. X

    SvaraRadera
  5. A beautiful slim line card and a lot of work. I love also the background. Thank you for playing along at the Unicorn challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Greetings Marga dt

    SvaraRadera
  6. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Lots of Layers" challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  7. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. This is so cute. I love your little scene. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Awesome scene and fun images and colors. thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments, Alphabet challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  10. Lovely fun card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments.
    Mary

    SvaraRadera