Bloggintresserade

fredag 20 maj 2022

Dies only

 Happy Friday!


Lawn Fawn has released their summer 2022 collection and I´m in love!

Can´t wait to buy some of these new products...


Today I want to share a card I made using only dies, should have been a summer/spring card but I´ve got a soft spot for orange and autumn so ...



I have used these dies from Lawn Fawn:

Acorn House

Birch Trees

Shadow box card Spring Add on

Grassy hillside borders

Outside in Stitched Rectangle Stackable 


I used distress inks for the sky.



Wish you all a wonderful Friday!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #125 - Dies only (5/6)

Digi Chooseday Challenge #wk19 - AG (23/5)

Polkadoodles #wk20 - AG (27/5)

Crafting Happiness Challenge #May - AG (31/5)

APTTC #5 - AG (27/5)





4 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous i love it

    SvaraRadera
  2. You created such a cute autumn scene using dies only. I love the falling leaves and the ink-blended sky looks awesome! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics challenge! Mimi

    SvaraRadera