Bloggintresserade

söndag 8 maj 2022

New Released images from ALL DRESSED UP

 I´m feeling hopeful, just a few more weeks of work 

and then looking forward to the summer break.


Today I want to share some new images from 

ALL DRESSED UP stamps

and these are also bringing some thoughts of spring and sunny weather.






I have created with the new Garden Boy.





I have coloured with ProMarkers.

I used paper from a new to me paper pack from Simple Stories called Full Bloom. I also used a die from Lawn Fawn called Magic Iris Floral Wreath Add-on to make some flowers to decorate the card with. Sentiment is also from a LF set called Garden before´n Afters.

Here are some close up pictures:





I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Polkadoodles #wk18 - AG (13/5)
Crafty Catz #594 - AG opt twist hand coloured image (12/5)
Krafty Chicks #610 - Stamp Act (11/5)
Crafty Gals Corner #230 - Spring/Easter (10/5)


7 kommentarer:

  1. What a gorgeous card Nick and love the colour combo.
    Can't believe your almost at summer holiday time, yours do come earlier than ours if I remember right, only problem is as soon as everyone goes back to school Christmas will be hovering over us again....can I cope I wonder :)).xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a sweet image and great design and embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    SvaraRadera
  3. this is just adorable Nick, cutest little boy, love the colours and design, so pleased to have you join in at Crafty Catz this week.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fab colouring of that sweet ADU image, Nick and I love your paper choices and colour palette...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Another sweet card Helene. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. I love the die cut flowers too. Thanks for joining us again at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Sweet card with lovely design. Love the flowers you have created with LF. I love that you have made a boy card with flowers! Thanks for playing along with my flower challenge over at PFM this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    SvaraRadera
  7. Nice post thank you India

    SvaraRadera