Bloggintresserade

fredag 19 juli 2013

Anything Goes...

Yes, one of the favorite themes start this week at Brown Sugar Challenge blog, it´s time for ANYTHING GOES,
 so there are nothing to wait for, just jump over to 
and play along!


Brown Sugar has got two wonderful sponsors this week, Bugaboo Stamps and Paper Dolls. I was lucky to get to create with both of these companies stamps, thanks!

I made this card with a new favourite from Bugaboo Stamps

Isn´t he adorable? I love him!

I also made a layout with this little fireman from Paper Dolls, isn´t he so cute too?


The yellow letters say, Driving a Fire truck. It´s my youngest when he was about 18 months. The paper is from MME. I will add some journaling up in the left corner later.

I hope you all have a smashing Friday!

2 kommentarer:

  1. oh he looks such a friendly croc and will be over to link up my card. The layout is fab and wat a cutie in the picture.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Cutre card and a wonderful layout, great ibnspiration for the Brown Sugar challenge this week.

    SvaraRadera