Bloggintresserade

måndag 22 juli 2013

Hurray it´s Monday

and it´s finally time for a new challenge over at Digi Darla Challange blog! We got a fabulous new challenge for you! The theme is one of my favorites...... it´s Christmas in July, well actually as long as it is a X-mas challenge I´m happy. 



I have used a wonderful digital stamp from Digi Darla called Angel Up. You can find it here!
This is what I made:


 I put a lot of stickles on her wings and the stars. Love these wooden decos. I pimped this one with a bow and a rose.
 All material comes from my local scrap shop - Scrapbutiken. Don´t you love these big metal corners? I have coloured with ProMarkers and Faber Castell pencils.


I would like to enter following challenges:
IDIC #169 - Christmas in July
Sweetn Stampin´- Christmas in July
Fairy tale #72 - Christmas in July
Paper Crafting Journey - Christmas in July
Shelly´s Images - Christmas in July
I heart ProMarkers #177 - Anything Goes
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - Christmas in July

12 kommentarer:

  1. What a sweet Xmas card.love the image
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
    Tracey x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love everything about this--the background paper, that image of course and the way you coloured her, your little ornaments, your corner embellishments, EVERYTHING! Awesome job my friend!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    SvaraRadera
  3. Your card is so beautiful! Love the DPs and the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Such a sweet image and fabulous design! Great job Helene! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes – Christmas In July Edition" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images Design Team
    SHELLY’S IMAGES BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful coloring and design! I like the lacey look around the corners. Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    SvaraRadera
  6. A lovely Christmas card! I love the image and the metal corners are a perfect addition !

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh this is so fabulous and she is so adorable. Love this. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    SvaraRadera
  8. That's a great card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Great card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    SvaraRadera
  10. Beautiful card, lovely image and great design.
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    SvaraRadera
  11. Perfect, Nick! Love the stickles and those ornate corners!

    SvaraRadera
  12. Lovely card, lovely digi, great colors. Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.

    hugs Amanda
    Shelly's Images DT

    SvaraRadera