Bloggintresserade

fredag 19 juli 2013

Banners Bunting and Pennants

Hi Everyone!

It´s Friday, but I have been on Holiday for that long now that all days starts to feel like Fridays, I love it! But today´s Friday is a bit special for two reasons.  First of all it´s time to start a new challenge over at Crafty Catz and I tell you all about it soon. Second, and hold on I am on my way to Gothenburgh in Sweden to see Robbie William (my second time)!!!! I am so excited!!! I can hardly write. Oh better tell you about the challenge...

We got a brand new challenge starting today at Crafty Catz Challenge blog. 
The theme is Banners, Bunting and Pennants. 

To help us we got two wonderful sponsors again. 

This time The Paper Shelter who also sponsored us with digis to this challenge and 
logo

 with a great prize


 



 


 with this fantastic prize
 

Thank you so much!

I made this card. I am not sure what happened when I made this but I am very pleased with the out come. It´s for a girls Birthday and I think it got both fun and playful!



I would also like to enter it to following challenges:
Charisma Cardz #28 - Girly
Crafting By Design - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Female Birthday (Grattis means Happy Birthday)
Creative Craft Challenge #14 - Numbers
Ladybug Craft Ink - Birthdays
LEJ Design #62 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Buttons and bows

11 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick are you there yet does Robbie know you are coming Lol. Have a great time oh you lucky thing. Well I am here to leave you a comment on this fab card love the buttons and layout and such a all round fab birthday card. Have a great weekend and be good and gentle with robbie

    SvaraRadera
  2. A stunning card Nick. Love everything about it. Such a great design. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    SvaraRadera
  3. a beautiful card which anyone would love lol love the crown and bunting
    Christine

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi, Nick, I just love the combination of pink and grey, they go together soooo well. Love how you used these embellishments.
    Have a nice weekend!
    Anna xxx
    CC DT mate

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gorgeous card Nick just love the colour's you have used love the image and embellishments you have used have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fabulous card Nick, love that image, she is cute, fabby colours too, thank you for sharing with us at LEJ Designs, this week, good luck xxx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Wonderful creation Nick, I just love your coloring and color choices!! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    SvaraRadera
  8. Gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining at Creative Craft Challenges: Numbers
    Hugs
    Dewi

    SvaraRadera
  9. This is such a pretty card, I love the detailing you used! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    SvaraRadera
  10. Gorgeous girly card, perfect colouring, love your embellishments, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    SvaraRadera
  11. Fabulous card Nick, love those wings and buttons xx

    SvaraRadera