Bloggintresserade

lördag 2 november 2019

DT card for ALL DRESSED UP

Hello and Happy Saturday



Here is a card I made for our new challenge over at




Our theme this month is

CHRISTMAS IS COMING


I love to make Christmas card so this fits me so well!

I have used an image called


I think he is so cute with his little birdy friend.



I have coloured with ProMarkers. I used some old leftover papers I had in my stash. Added a row of bling down the bottom to give it that frosty sparkly feel.


Please join our challenge over at All Dressed Up´s FB page. My talented team mates have made some awesome Christmas projects to have a look at.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Crafty Animals #32 - AG (28/11)
Fabrika Fantasy #36 - Wintertime (28/11)
QKR Stampede #370 - AG (7/11)
Passion for ProMarkers #517 - use something old (4/11)
I used old pattern papers and some even older cardstock LOL
Beccy´s Challenge #November - Month of Holiday cards - Day 2 - B (30/11)
I used blue and some bling

7 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. That penguin is so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a fun card! Wonderful image and die cuts and gorgeous paper. Love your little snowflakes too! Thanks for sharing this card with us at Passion for Promarkers too!
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a cute little winter scene Nick, love that penguin! The pops of red amongst the blue and white are fabulous and really draw the eye. That little cardinal is so adorable and I love the snowflakes too. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fabulous winter card with great scene...thank you for joining as at DIGI CHOOSDAY ,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is such a gorgeous Christmas card! Love this cute penguing and especially love his little woolly hat! Love the cold colours you've used - perfect for this fab scene! Thank you for sharing at Passion for Promarkers this week. Hugs, Karen xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. A wonderful Christmas card, I love the penguin! Thank you for joining us over at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck in the prize draw and I hope we see you again very soon, love Jacky DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. A lovely card. Wonderful image and fabulous added elements.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    SvaraRadera