Bloggintresserade

torsdag 28 november 2019

DT card for I Love ProMarkers

Hi there,

today I would like to share a card I made for our new challenge over at





Our challenge theme is
ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - Christmas


we got an amazing sponsor 





The Prize for the lucky winner is
2 Digi Images


I have used an image called



I kept the card rather simple. I found this pattern paper and thought it would make a nice outdoor scene behind the singing elfs. So I coloured the image and then fussy cut them. Stamped Merry Christmas at the top.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
I used outdoor
SheepSki Design #32 - Christmas is coming (30/11)
Crafty Friends #123 - Christmas (28/11)
Dragonfly Dreams #November - Winter/Christmas (30/11)
Creative Moment #181 - AG (28/12)
Simon Says #68 - AG (4/12)




5 kommentarer:

  1. What a cute band Nick! They certainly look very enthusiastic about their music and singing. Cute! You did a wonderful job with the colouring and fussy cutting, and the background is fantastic. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hello Nick... Thanks for entering your lovely card into our ‘Christmas’ Challenge. Fab image. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick, oh this looks fabulous, thats a great image and you coloured it so well.xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Awesome coloring on this fun caroling imange. Thank you for joining SheepSki Designs "Christmas is coming" -challenge, I hope to see you also in our December challenge.

    SvaraRadera