Bloggintresserade

fredag 1 november 2019

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

Next card to show you today is my DT card for




This fortnights challenge is

ANYTHING GOES
optional - use 3 different embellishments



Our wonderful sponsor is 


The Prize for the lucky winner is 
$10 to spend on digis in the Store


I have used an image called



I have coloured with ProMarkers.

I have used ribbon, die cuts and rhinestones as my embellishments.

Sentiment says - Congratulations - a boy



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge #239 - AG + a sentiment (12/11)
Creative Moments #179 - AG optional twist For a Girl (5/11)
Simon Says #67 - AG (6/11)
Ike´s World Challenge #125 -J is for Jaffa/AG (4/11)
Passion for ProMarkers #517 - Use something old (4/11)
I used an old ribbon






10 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. That image is just so beautiful. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is gorgeous. Amazing colouring and I love the soft, muted colour palette that you used. Really beautiful card :-)
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all. Thank you too for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful card and soft colours!

    Thank you for joining in at IkesWorldChallenges
    Val DT x

    SvaraRadera
  4. aww how sweet beautiful and such a serene card.. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh wow Nick! This is absolutely beautiful! I love the skin tones you've achieved and your gorgeous papers. Just beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Passion or Promarkers!
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is absolutely beautiful! The image is gorgeous and this is my favourite colour combo too! Great layout and I love all your diecut details, especially the baby bottle! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Great card
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Lemon Shortbread
    Love Jan
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Awesome card! Absolutely beautiful! Bravo!!!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.

    SvaraRadera
  9. A wonderful card, I love the beautiful image and the die cuts! Thank you for joining us over at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck in the prize draw and I hope we see you again very soon, love Jacky DT

    SvaraRadera
  10. Such an adorable card. Great layout and your colouring is perfect x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    SvaraRadera