Bloggintresserade

onsdag 17 juni 2020

DT card for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

Hi there,

I´m official on summer vacation! 
Do the wave!

I been looking forward to lazy crafty days this summer.
Staying home and keeping a social distance.

Today I would like to share another Christmas card I made for our new challenge over at SCRIBBLES DESIGN.



Our theme this month is...

FLIP - A - COIN
(this is the most fun challenge I done for a while!)

The idea came from Beccy´s Place. Thank you for letting us use this set up!



FLIP
HEADS
TAILS
1
Make a Clean & Simple card/projectCreate a card/project with at least 3 layers
2
Make a rectangular or square card/projectMake a shaped card/project
3
Follow a tutorialAdd gemstones or pearls
4
Use glitterAdd ribbon or twine
5
Use something from your stashAdd a recycled or upcycled item


I have used an image from the store called


I have used Tails, Heads, Tails, Heads, Heads, to make this Christmas card.



I have coloured with ProMarkers and a golden gel pen. I think this combo turnes out pretty nice. I also used some golden/black and white die cuts from my stash to decorate white. I added some gemstones and punched out twigs. There are glitter on the snowflakes but it´s hard to see, but it´s there I promise.


Here you can see all the layers...



I also doodle a faux stitched frame around the image. 


I would like to enter this into following challenges:
The Cutie Pie Challenge #148 - Layer it up (7/7)
Polkadoodles #wk.24 - AG (23/6)
APTTC #6 - AG (27/6)










11 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful card! I love all of the elements! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Joy DT



    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. A combination of Fall and Winter with colors that really work for this card. Fantastic creativity. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Challenge. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fabulous creation Nick! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful card Nick. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy DT Member for https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fabulous card design and colors.Love it,especially the foiled details...Thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Fab Christmas card, Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Hayley DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    SvaraRadera
  8. Such a cute card. Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles craft challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Super cool project. Looks amazing and I love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    SvaraRadera
  10. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    SvaraRadera
  11. Wow! This is beautiful! Thank you so for taking part in our Creative Moments Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again!
    Crafty hugs

    SvaraRadera